This CPD accredited course will provide you with an understanding of the issues surrounding data protection in the workplace. It covers the legal requirements of the Data Protection Act, and suggestions for keeping your own data safe.
At the end of the course you will be able to take a knowledge test, print certificates and maintain your CPD portfolio.
Accreditation is provided by the CPD Standards Office.
Who is it for?
A CPD accredited course for understanding data protection in the workplace.
Through studying this course, you will learn why data protection matters, and how to handle information.
• Why protect data?
• Obtain data fairly and lawfully
• Process data for specified purpose
• Accurate and up-to-date data
• Adequate, relevant and not excessive
• Don’t keep data for longer than necessary
• Process data as per data subject rights • Keep data secure
• Don’t transfer data outside EEA
• Keep your own data safe
2 – 4 hours (online)
This course is also available as a 1/2 day seminar. We will also look to tailor or develop training to suit individual business needs. For full information, a FREE consultation and FREE demo, please contact us.