This CPD accredited course designed to provide an insight into fire regulations and precautions and enable delegates to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshal.
At the end of the course you will be able to take a knowledge test, print certificates and maintain your CPD portfolio.
Accreditation is provided by the CPD Standards Office.
Who is it for?
This CPD accredited course will help fulfill staff their obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. This course is suitable for those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshal or warden and anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
Through studying this course, you will learn why data protection matters, and how to handle information.
• Fire legislation
• The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
• Fire fighting procedures
• Causes of fires and their prevention
• Emergency lighting
• Fixed fire fighting installations
• Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
• Fire alarms
• Fire hazards
• Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
• Risk assessment awareness
• Extinguisher recognition and use (theory)
2 – 4 hours (online)
This course is also available as a 1/2 day seminar. We will also look to tailor or develop training to suit individual business needs. For full information, a FREE consultation and FREE demo, please contact us.