An intensive one-day training course for new users of Microsoft Excel who want to become productive in the shortest possible time. Delegates should be proficient in using a PC with the Microsoft Windows operating system, but no prior experience with Excel is required.
How will I be trained?
Our Microsoft Excel training is tutor-led, interactive and classroom-based, which maximises learning through the ability to ask questions and discuss specific issues.
How big will my class be?
Maximum class size for Microsoft Excel courses is 10 delegates. This ensures that you will get adequate time for personal attention from the instructor.
We never cancel our scheduled classes — even if there are only one or two delegates — so once you have booked, your place is assured.
If you want training for larger groups at your offices, we can deliver exactly the same content (though with a little less interactivity) for classes of up to 15 delegates, provided they have their own PCs or laptops.
These “large class” courses are a great choice if you need to get a lot of people trained in a short space of time, and the cost per delegate allows you to get more people upskilled within a limited budget.
How do I book my place?
- Decide on the Microsoft Excel course you want, the date(s) you can attend, and the number of delegates involved
- Decide whether you want training at your offices or at our centre
- You can use the ‘Enquire’ Now option to contact us for a quick price, or you can book online on this website
- Call us at any time if you want help or advice. If you would like to book on the telephone, just call us on 01189 587763 to speak to one of our friendly course advisors
Note: With non-credit card bookings you must sign and return a Booking Form before we can confirm your training.
- If you are a private individual you must pay by credit card at the time of booking.
- You will receive an official confirmation, with joining instructions (and directions if it’s at our centre)
- Note: Please allow 1 – 2 working days for your confirmation.
What happens on the day?
If you are coming to our centre, dress code is smart casual. Tea/coffee/ water will be provided for morning and afternoon breaks, but please note that we do not provide lunch. The timetable is as follows:
30 minute lunch break
Review and close
Note: break times can vary according to the needs of the training, and course duration for smaller class sizes are usually shorter because fewer delegates have fewer questions!
For training at your offices, this itenerary can be varied by prior arrangement.
What do I get?
With every Microsoft Excel training course with Enliven Training, you get a free workbook with follow-on exercises, which match the course content exactly, so you can review and revise afterwards to reinforce your knowledge.
Every delegate on a Microsoft Excel course also gets an Enliven Training Course Attendance Certificate.